3 Weeks to Improving Your Riding
3 Weeks to Improving Your Riding
Are you ready to get back in the saddle and want to improve your core fitness and balance in the saddle?
Are you wanting to achieve your riding goals but feel like your fitness and endurance is holding you back?
Have you hit a plateau and want to improve your riding so that you can take it to the next level?
IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE, COORDINATION AND SECURITY IN THE SADDLE SO THAT YOU CAN BE A MORE EFFECTIVE RIDER WITH OUR EASY TO FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO COURSE
Your fitness, health, balance and agility is not only affecting your horses performance it is also affecting their soundness and the length of their riding career.
ARE YOU THE HORSE RIDING ATHLETE YOUR HORSE NEEDS SO THAT IT CAN BE THE HORSE YOU'RE DREAMING ABOUT?
Hi, my name is Katie. I am a horse riding instructor, trainer and naturopath, and I help horse riders who want to be more balanced and effective in their riding so that they can have a better relationship with their horse. As a naturopath I can see how the health of horse riders impacts their horses ability to work to level they are asked. As an instructor and a rider I know that we have to be at our peak physically to enjoy our horses whether it be training, caring for them or mucking out stalls. I take my riding seriously, which is why I take my health seriously. Everyday I am working to optimise my physical condition and I want to share that with you.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are getting back into riding after having children, had an injury, life got too hectic and you had to put riding on the back burner or you've had a break from riding in general.
- You've had a couple of falls and lost your nerve and would like to improve your "stickiness" in the saddle.
- You understand that your athleticism is integral to your horses performance.
I get it!! I know how hard horse riding is on our body and I also know how hard it can be on your horses body when you are not at your peak. So before you give up and start thinking this is as good as its gonna get lets do some bio-hacking, optimise your meat suit and get you to your peak athletic abilities.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- This 3 week program is a kick start to get you back into the swing.
- This program will improve the strength of your core so that your independent seat is more effective and balanced.
- This program will show you how to improve your independent seat so that you are distributing your weight evenly across the saddle, moving with your horse instead of against it, improving your horses balance and submission.
WHAT COULD YOUR RIDING LOOK LIKE IF YOU TREATED YOURSELF LIKE THE ATHLETE YOU ARE? HOW COULD YOUR HORSE PERFORM IF YOU WERE STRONG, FIT AND AGILE?
I can tell you how my riding improved. I was forever struggling with rounded and hunched shoulders. This meant that I was easily tipped forward and unclear with my aids. It wasn't until my neck was in intolerable pain (I wasn't even able to hold a plate out in front of me to do the washing up) that I started to take my core strength seriously. I worked with an exercise physiologist for 6 months working on my posture and doing weight lifting and not only did I get a stronger core, fixed my neck and back but I also improved my riding position and as a result the clarity and efficiency of my communication with my horses. And I want to share what I learnt with you, so that you can do it as well.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE ENTAIL?
- 3 week exercise program so that you can improve your core fitness and balance in the saddle.
- Fitness test starting and finishing the challenge so that you can track how much stronger you have become in just 3 weeks!
- 6 Video tutorials to improve your position in the saddle so that you can improve your independent seat and balance in the saddle.